Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just for Fun

My kids love to take pictures. Well I guess I should say, most of the time my kids love to take pictures. They just don't like to be in the pictures all the time.LOL Today they where all smiles.

We were at the rodeo all last weekend, but I didn't take a single picture. Guess I was just to busy. I got to barrel race both nights. My stud is getting better and better. He cuts the barrels real tight, which is really good, but at the same time he has hit a few and my knees are black and blue. Its worth it though. I also got the pleasure of riding the hide. Friday night was flawless. We took second place. Now saturday night on the other hand. I missed the hide, but doubledback and caught it the second time around. The hide rode me though. It was fun, and very dirty. I am still cleaning dirt out of everywhere! LOL This next weekend is riding club, I'm gonna try to take lots of pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment