Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Another day!

"A divorce is like an amputation: you survive it, but there's less of you!" by Margaret Atwood

I look back on my life now and wonder, what was gods plan for me. Did he really mean for me to get pregnant, and married so young? Maybe he did, maybe the plan he had for me was so much bigger than I could even see. God has blessed me with three beautiful and healthy children. He has made me a stronger, more appreciative person. I have learned now, no matter what you do you will be criticized and judged by someone, And I have to learn to let it go. I know the true me, and the only person who will truly judge me is god! And because of that I'm at peace.

My kids are taking the hurt from this Divorce, and that hurts me more than ever! I so didn't want this for them. They do not deserve to suffer for Luke and I's down falls. I pray that God will comfort them in this time of turmoil.

"Divorces, don't hurt kids, People Do" Anonymous Author

1 comment:

  1. Your poor kids. I want to cry everytime I think about what they must be going through right now.

    ReplyDelete