Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Here's to the Future!

Im sure most of you know what is going on right now! But for the few of you that don't I just wanted to get everything out in the open. Luke and I have decided to Divorce. The only details I want everyone to know is. Luke and I married really young, niether of us knew what we were getting into. And as hard as we may have tryed to make this work, in the end the love was just not there. Luke is a wonderful father, and I hope for our kids sake we can be friends! This is going to be a very hard ajustment, but in the end I think it will be for the best. I want all the family to know I am so glad to have had the chance to be apart of it, if even for a short time. You all have add a moment or two where you have touched my life. And for that I just want to say thank you. we'll I guess that is it so here's to the future!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment