Sunday, October 4, 2009

Colorado

What a Saturday!!!!! So Saturday morning me and my friend Kara went to a funeral, and then headed to Colorado to take my mother back her car. At one o' clock we got to the welcome to Colorado sign, and decided to get out for some pictures. So we decide to just jump out and quickly snap a few shots when we realized the doors were locked, the car was still running with both of are cell phones on the console. We then had to flag down some passing cars, which gave us water and chocolate bars...LOL The older couple called the highway patrol, which would do nothing because there was no one locked inside the car ( which I think was lame). Long stories short we where stuck there 2 hours when two guys stopped and broke into are car for us! Man I have the worst luck! But I was glad we got to have an amusing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment