Sunday, October 18, 2009

Moments of Sadness!

These days are full of such sadness. I have found myself wonder why things have to happen the way they do? Do they really have to be this way? I catch my self blaming god for allowing such hurt into my life. But then I realize that all things happen for a reason, even if you don't understand it at the time. I have learned to reach out to my church family rather than hide from the world, and cry! Well I still cry but they are tears of relief. I know that god is going to take care of me and be there for me when I need him, and that alone is what keeps me going. This is a verse that speaks loudly to me right now!

Ephesians 2; 8 -For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God!

Please pray for My children, Me, and also for Luke.

I hope we all can survive this!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I will pray for all of you that you will find peace in the trials you are going through. Just remeber that you are not alone. I know that it is hard right now, just take it one day at a time and you will be alright.

    ReplyDelete